Flo Soles - groundbreaking liquid gel-filled insoles! April 19 2014
It's impossible to feel your best when your feet HURT!
Every day, the average person takes 18,000 steps, sustaining thousands of pounds of pressure on the numerous bones in their feet.
This constant compression often causes pain, discomfort and fatigue.
Fight back with Flosole liquid gel-filled insoles from the Gel Doctor!
Aching, feet, legs and lower back pain is often caused by compression of the muscles in the feet which in turn reduces blood and oxygen circulation.
'Flosoles' are a range of uniquely designed, non-toxic, liquid gel-filled insoles that perform three vital actions.
Firstly, they support and cushion the foot during standing, walking, jogging or running.
Secondly, the liquid gel spreads the body load over a greatly increased surface area of your soles, including foot arches. The liquid works it's way into the contours of your feet in a way that can't be achieved in any other way.
And thirdly, with just the slightest body movement, the liquid gel flows around the insole channels, and has the effect of massaging the soles of the feet.
This, in turn, stimulates blood and oxygen flow and your pain simply flows away!
Massage your feet with every step you take!
Key features and benefits
- Massage your feet with every step you take!
- Cushion your feet when standing.
- Absorb shock when walking, jogging or running. The liquid gel dissipates foot impact smoothly.
- Spread the body load over a larger surface area of the soles of your feet. The liquid gel moves to fit the shape and contours of your feet and to where you need support.
- Unique massage, 'ripple-action' of the liquid gel flowing through the insole creates a soothing massage effect.
- Wear Hot or chilled for seasonal comfort (Heat in hot water, or cool in the refrigerator).
- Can easily be transferred from one set of footwear to another.
- Add clear 'Flosole' insoles to your open sandals or high heels…Feel but don't see the difference!
- Keep cool with the new 'Easy-breathe' top surface for improved air flow around the feet.
- Anti-slip base on all insoles for greater security.
- Breathe new life into your favourite, but previously uncomfortable footwear!
- Great choice of colours to suit all styles of footwear
- Supplied with self-adhesive strips for secure attachment in your footwear.
- Can easily be adapted to suit thong-type sandals.
- Optional magnets in all sizes for Bio-magnetic therapy. Read more at www.biomagnetic.org
- Each insole is individually pressure tested with 600kg (1320lbs) to ensure perfect leak-proof quality.*
- Available in 3 sizes which can be easily trimmed to fit to suit all footwear sizes between UK 2.5 ladies and 13 men. (European sizes 35 - 47)
- Ultra-durable and easy-to-clean.
- Advanced, TPU super soft-feel material.
- 100% Non-toxic, liquid gel.
Liquid gel-flow insoles for all-day foot massage.….. Discover the ultimate in foot comfort and well-being!
'Flosole' liquid gel insoles are supplied in a range of cool Colours;
Yellow (with magnet), Red and Clear in small sizes;
Blue, Red and Clear with magnet in medium sizes;
Blue and Green with magnet in large sizes.
Gel Doctor insoles are already providing extraordinary comfort in many work, sports and lifestyle environments including Hair & Beauty Salons, Airlines (cabin crew) Hospitals, Retail, Restaurants, Factories, Shopping, Night clubs, Wedding and Bridal, Sport and fitness, Cycling, Ski-ing, Horse riding and many more. Try them today and see how they can provide extraordinary comfort for you too!
Lower back pain, women during pregnancy, Arthritis, Heel
Spurs, Plantar Fasciitis, Calluses, Bunions & Corns, Varicose
Veins, Chilblains and diabetes sufferers have all reported significant benefit from the use of Gel Doctor Insoles.
Improve Blood and Oxygen Circulation
A consultation with your podiatrist, prior to use is recommended for diabetes sufferers.
Gel Doctor outer skins are made from Thermal Polyurethane ( TPU ), which is a breathable, highly durable and flexible material with very comfortable, soft-feel characteristics. They're filled to a precise level with a special, non-toxic glycerine solution and then individually tested with a 600kg (1320 pounds) weight pressto ensure a perfect seal. If the insoles are exposed to low temperatures or very dry conditions it is possible for the glycerine solution to crystallize or migrate through the TPU, which will result in the insoles going flat. If this happens soak the insoles in water at around 80 degrees centigrade for 2 - 3 hours. This will allow them to re-gain they're shape. Take great care when carrying out this procedure so that no injury / scalding occurs.